14 & UNDER PENINSULA CHALLENGE 2
Saturday 18 March 2017
Warringah Aquatic Centre
Entries close 10 March 2017
Warm Up: 4:30 pm
Start: 5.00 pm
|1||2||8-10||100m||IM||QT: 2:00.00 (M&F)|
|3||4||11-14||100m||IM||QT: 1:30.00 (M&F)|
|17||8/U||4x25m||MIXED FREE RELAY|
|18||10/U||4x50m||MIXED FREE RELAY|
|31||12/U||4x50m||MIXED FREE RELAY|
|32||14/U||4x50m||MIXED FREE RELAY|
* Minimum age for this event is 7 years.
Meet Specific Conditions
- Age as at date of meet
- Relay forms are to be collected from the Recording Desk, completed and returned to the Recording Desk before the conclusion of Event 10. Teams which do not submit a relay form will not be permitted to swim
- The minimum age for Events 23, 24, 29 and 30 is 7 years
- A swimmer who does not achieve the qualifying time at the meet will not be awarded any points
- Entry is $4 per individual event and $8 per relay
- Entries close 10 March 2017
- No late entries will be accepted
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($2.60) and spectators ($3.10) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.