14 & UNDER PENINSULA CHALLENGE
Saturday 26 November 2016
Warringah Aquatic Centre
Entries close 18 November 2016
Warm Up: 4:30 pm
Start: 5.00 pm
|1||2||8-10||100m||IM||QT: 2:00.00 (M&F)|
|3||4||11-14||100m||IM||QT: 1:30.00 (M&F)|
* Minimum age for this event is 7 years.
Meet Specific Conditions
- Age as at date of meet
- Relay forms are to be collected from the Recording Desk, completed and returned to the Recording Desk before the conclusion of Event 10. Teams which do not submit a relay form will not be permitted to swim.
- Qualifying time: Swimmers must have recorded a better time or equal to the qualifying time set
- The minimum age for Events 23, 24, 29 and 30 is 7 years.
- Entry is $4 per individual event and $8 per relay
- Entries close 18 November 2016
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($2.60) and spectators ($3.10) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.