- This event has passed.
2023/24 Peninsula Challenge 1
December 2, 2023 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Saturday 2 December 2023
Warringah Aquatic Centre
MEET CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES
9.00pm on Wednesday 29 November 2023.
All entries must be submitted through WASA’s Online Entry System (with an accompanying entry time) by club Race Secretaries.
Warm Up: 4:00pm
Individual Event Entry: $5.00 per event
Relay Event Entry: $10.00 per event
Meet Specific Conditions
- Age as at date of meet
- Point Score: points will be awarded but not where a swimmer is disqualified or does not achieve the qualifying time in an event with a qualifying time.
- Qualifying time: Where an event has a qualifying time, intending swimmers must have recorded a better time than the qualifying time to enter the event.
- Registration: Swimmers must be registered members of a WASA affiliated swimming club.
- Relays: A club may enter a maximum of two relay teams per event. A Relay Entry Form must be filled out and submitted to the Recording Desk prior to event 15.
- All relays at this meet will be mixed gender and must comprise at least one male and one female.
- Rules: This meet shall be conducted under the Rules of WASA, available on WASA’s website.
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($3.00) and spectators ($4.00) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.