Peninsula Challenge 1
Saturday 11 December 2021
Warringah Aquatic Centre
MEET CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES
9.00pm on Tuesday 7 December 2021
All entries must be submitted through WASA’s Online Entry System (with an accompanying entry time) by club Race Secretaries.
Warm Up: 4:00pm
Individual Event Entry: $4.00 per event
Relay Event Entry: $8.00 per event
Meet Specific Conditions
- Age as at date of meet
- Point Score: points will be awarded but not where a swimmer is disqualified or does not achieve the qualifying time in an event with a qualifying time.
- Qualifying time: Where an event has a qualifying time, intending swimmers must have recorded a better time than the qualifying time to enter the event.
- Registration: Swimmers must be registered members of a WASA affiliated swimming club.
- Relays: A club may enter a maximum of two relay teams per event. A Relay Entry Form must be filled out and submitted to the Recording Desk prior to event 15.
- All relays at this meet will be mixed gender and must comprise at least one male and one female.
- Rules: This meet shall be conducted under the Rules of WASA, available on WASA’s website.
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($3.00) and spectators ($4.00) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.