- 16 Sep 2023
- 4:00 pm
Saturday 16 September 2023
Warringah Aquatic Centre
MEET CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES
9.00 pm on Tuesday 12 September 2023
All entries must be submitted through WASA’s Online Entry System (with an accompanying entry time) by club Race Secretaries.
Late entries will not be accepted!
Warm Up: 4:00pm
Individual Event Entry: $5.00 per event
Relay Event Entry: $10.00 per event Meet Specific Conditions
- Age: age is at the day of the meet.
- Registration: Swimmers must be registered members of a WASA affiliated swimming club..
- Relays: A club may enter a maximum of two relay teams per event. .
- All relays at this meet will be mixed gender and must comprise at least one male and one female.
- The 6&U-14 Freestyle Relay must contain two 10&U, two 11&U and two 14&U competitors who must swim in ascending age order.
- Rules: This meet shall be conducted under the Rules of WASA, available on WASA’s website.
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($3.00) and spectators ($4.00) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.