Jenny Oates Memorial Championship LC Meet
Saturday 12 February 2022
Warringah Aquatic Centre
MEET CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES
9.00 pm on Tuesday 8 February 2022
All entries must be submitted through WASA’s Online Entry System (with an accompanying entry time) by club Race Secretaries.
Late entries will not be accepted!
Warm Up: 4:00 pm
Start: 4.30 pm
Meet Specific Conditions
- Age: age is at the day of the meet.
- Point Score: points will be awarded but not where a swimmer is disqualified or does not achieve the qualifying time in an event with a qualifying time.
- Qualifying time: Where an event has a qualifying time, intending swimmers must have recorded a better time than the qualifying time to enter the event.
- Registration: Swimmers must be registered members of a WASA affiliated swimming club.
- Relays: A club may enter a maximum of two relay teams per event. A Relay Entry Form must be filled out and submitted to the Recording Desk prior to event 12.
- Rules:This meet shall be conducted under the Rules of WASA, available on WASA’s website.
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Individual Event Entry: $4.00 per event
Relay Event Entry: $8.00 per event
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($3.00) and spectators ($4.00) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.