Jenny Oates Memorial Championship LC Meet
Saturday 12 February 2022
Warringah Aquatic Centre
Entries close TBA at 9pm
Warm Up: 4:00 pm
Start: 4.30 pm
|1||2||OPEN||100m||FREE||QT: 1:25.00 (M) 1:30.00 (F)|
|13||14||OPEN||100m||BACK||QT: 1:35.00 (M) 1:40.00 (F)|
|25||26||OPEN||100m||BREAST||QT: 1:45.00 (M) 1:50.00 (F)|
|37||38||OPEN||100m||BUTTERFLY||QT: 1:30.00 (M) 1:40.00 (F)|
|49||50||OPEN||200m||IM||QT: 3:25.00 (M) 3:30.00 (F)|
* Minimum age for this event is 7 years.
^ Minimum age for this event is 8 years.
Meet Specific Conditions
- Age as at date of meet
- Relay forms are to be collected from the Recording Desk, completed and returned to the Recording Desk before the conclusion of Event 10. Teams which do not submit a relay form will not be permitted to swim.
- The minimum age for Events 33 and 34 is 7 years, and Events 45 and 46 8 years
- Entry Fees: Individual events: $4; Relays: $8 per team.
- Entries will not be accepted without a WASA registration number and an entry time
- Entries close on 16 February 2021 on the Online Entry System
- Contact your club race secretary to enter the carnival
See General Conditions for WASA general meet conditions.
Warringah Aquatic Centre Carnival Entry Fee
All competitors ($2.70) and spectators ($3.80) have to pay a pool entry fee to enter the Warringah Aquatic Centre. This is a fee endorsed by Warringah Council and the money is retained by Warringah Aquatic Centre. This will be collected by WAC staff.